Crews called to kitchen fire in Jackson, MO - KFVS12 News & Weather Cape Girardeau, Carbondale, Poplar Bluff

Crews called to kitchen fire in Jackson, MO

JACKSON, MO (KFVS) -

Fire crews were called to a Jackson duplex for a kitchen fire on Sunday.

According to Jackson Fire Department it happened at a duplex at 412 North Missouri St. in Jackson, Missouri.

Crews say the fire started in microwave and the fire was localized to kitchen.

There is smoke damage to other parts of house.

The other side of the duplex was not harmed, and there was no injures.

Copyright 2014 KFVS. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly