(KFVS) - It is cooling down outside, and we're going to warm things up In the Kitchen with Chef Jeff today. We got a butternut squash soup that's super easy to make.
· Take four tablespoons of onions cooked down really quick in olive oil
· A cup and a half of cooked butternut squash
· Two cups of hot chicken broth
· A little bit of salt
· A little bit of pepper
· A teaspoon of brown sugar
· A teaspoon of fresh grated ginger
· Just a touch of light cream
· Two pinches of cinnamon
· A pinch of nutmeg.
And, then let's get with the mixing.