POPLAR BLUFF, MO (KFVS) - The Poplar Bluff March for Babies will take place Saturday, October 12.
The event will be held at Jerry F. McLane Park. Participants will walk a 2-mile course to raise funds and awareness for March of Dimes.
Registration will begin at 8 a.m. and the walk itself will take place at 9 a.m. March of Dimes is celebrating its 75th anniversary this year with 75 ambassador families state wide.
Eleven of the 75 families will represent the southeast division including:
- Brady and Brody Blue, twin sons of Jerrad and Alle Blue
- Kase Doyen, son of Bryan and Sara Doyen
- Bailey Koch, Daughter of Jason and Kate Koch
- Declynn Kopp, daughter of Dustin and Danica Kopp
- Evan McDaniel, son of Donald and Lynn McDaniel
- Quincy, Stathum, and Silas McLane, daughter and sons of Lance and Ashley McLane
- Danica and Drake Miller, daughter and son of Derek and Katie Miller
- Candence Morrison and Loran Drum, daughters of Tim and Ashley Morrison
- Will Sheridan, son of Billy and Jennifer Sherridan
- Saydi Smith, daughter of Rachel Smith
- Kamryn Spradling, daughter of Albert Spradling and Kelly Shearrer Spradling
Funds raised at the event support community education, research, and advocacy to help moms have full term babies and healthy pregnancies.
The Poplar Bluff March for Babies is supported by Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center, Farm Bureau Insurance, Saint Francis Medical Center, and Gates Corporation.
For more information contact Beth Simmons at 573-651-6033.