CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO (KFVS) - The Wichita State University men's golf team won its sixth-straight Missouri Valley Conference Championship with a record-setting 32-stroke victory at Dalhousie Country Club on Tuesday.
WSU's Rafael Becker took the individual title with a 6-under 210 (74-68-68), four strokes ahead of teammate Hunter Sparks.
Southern Illinois University finished third overall.
- Tyler Gann, Wichita State
- Brandon Cauldwell, Southern Illinois
- Wils Hawn, Illinois State
- Joey Johnson, Missouri State
- Quinn Vilneff, Evansville
- Calvin Pearson, Wichita State
- Devin Leland, Drake
- Louis Cohen Boyer, Wichita State
- Hunter Sparks, Wichita State
- Rafael Becker, Wichita State