ST. LOUIS (KFVS) - The Southeast Missouri State University Redhawks and the Southern Illinois University Salukis will play a football game this fall at Busch Stadium in St. Louis.
This will be the first NCAA football game to be played at Busch Stadium. Heartland Sports has learned the game will be played on Sept. 21, 2013.
The St. Louis Cardinals will host a news conference Monday at 11 a.m. to announce the details about the football game.
The news conference will be in the Busch Stadium Press Dining Room.
Below is a list of Busch Stadium and university officials who will be at the news conference:
- Dr. Kenneth W. Dobbins, President of Southeast Missouri State University
- Dr. Rita Cheng, Chancellor of Southern Illinois University
- Bill DeWitt III, President of the St. Louis Cardinals
- Vicki Bryant, VP Event Services & Merchandising for the St. Louis Cardinals
- Mark Alnutt, Southeast Missouri State University Athletic Director
- Mario Moccia, Southern Illinois University Athletic Director
- Tony Samuel, Southeast Missouri State University Head Football Coach
- Dale Lennon, Southern Illinois University Head Football Coach
Stay with Heartland Sports for more on this story.