ST. LOUIS (KFVS) - Ameren Missouri announced Thursday a lineman died after being electrocuted during storm restoration efforts around 10:30 a.m.
The full statement from Ameren includes:
"It is with tremendous regret and deep sadness we report an Ameren Missouri co-worker sustained an electrical contact at 10:30 a.m. during storm restoration efforts. He was transported to the hospital; however, he did not survive. The Ameren family of employees offer heartfelt sympathy and support to the family and loved ones of our co-worker."