As of about 4:36 p.m. on Monday, the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet is reporting scattered storm damage throughout the region.
KYTC says they have initial reports of a widespread power outage in Murray and power out in areas of Reidland in McCracken County. They say trees are reported down all over in Marshall County.
They say Hickman County also reports several trees down at scattered locations. They ask you please contact the appropriate utility companies for info. about the power outages.
The National Weather Service has issued the following storm reports for Monday, June 11.
- 4:12 p.m. - Several trees down in Marshall Co.
- 4:10 p.m. - A tree fell on a vehicle with subject inside. Minor injuries reported at Kentucky Dam Village, Marshall Co.
- 4:08 p.m. - North end of the Land between the Lakes
- 3:54 p.m. - Wind gust of 55 mph in Livingston
- 3:35 p.m. - Wind gust of E60 mph in Reidland, McCracken Co.
- 3:15 p.m. - Highway 1129 and Highway 45 North closed briefly due to trees and debris over the road
- 2:05 p.m. - Estimated 60 to 70 mph winds and several power lines down just south of Bernie.
- 2:02 p.m. - Extremely strong winds causing numerous trees to come down between Bloomfield and Sikeston on Hwy. Y reported by trained spotter.
- 1:25 p.m. - 1 inch hail reported in Hendrickson, Butler Co. by trained spotter
- 1:22 p.m. - Wind gust of 70 mph in Poplar Bluff, Mo. Mo. Law enforcement reports several trees down in the city limits of Poplar Bluff
- 1:19 p.m. - Wind gust of 55 mph in Poplar Bluff, Mo.
- 1:15 p.m. - Thunderstorm wind gust of M51.00 mph in Poplar Bluff, MO.
Illinois power outages according to Ameren as of 4:30 p.m.:
- Champaign -20
- Clark - 1
- Clinton - 16
- Franklin - 58
- Jefferson - 46
- La Salle - 22
- Madison - 6
- Marion - 294
- Marshall - 1
- McDonough - 1
- Monroe - 1
- Moultrie - 1
- Peoria - 31
- Randolph - 1
- Saint Clair - 17
- Tazewell - 1
- Vermillion - 1
- Williamson - 1
Missouri power outages according to Ameren as of 4:30 p.m.:
- Camden - 1
- Franklin - 26
- Jefferson - 1
- Mississippi - 334
- New Madrid - 438
- Pemiscot - 1644
- Randolph - 8
- Saint Francois - 55
- Saint Louis City - 11
- Saint Louis County - 78
- Scott - 28
- Stoddard - 2968