JACKSON, MO (KFVS) - Crews have their hands full Sunday evening while battling a house fire in Jackson, Missouri.
Not much is known at this time, but we do know fire is on the 400 block of Ohio Street. The call came in before 7 p.m.
The two people who were inside got out after hearing smoke alarms, according to the Jackson Fire Department.
According to fire crews, the residents were being treated for smoke inhalation. It's not believed they will be hospitalized.
Crews say the home suffered major damage which started on the garage end.
No word on a cause of the fire at this time.
Stay with Heartland News and kfvs12.com for updates.