Marion house fire ruled accidental

MARION, IL (KFVS) - An early Monday evening house fire in Marion has been ruled accidental.

Marion Fire Department responded to a fire at a home near East Goodall and North Market streets.

It happened around 5:45 p.m. Monday night. Crews say they returned around 8:50 p.m.

Crews say no injuries were reported, and the people inside home got out okay.

According to the fire department, the fire was caused by unattended cooking.

Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.