It looks like we all might be in for another nice fall day in the Heartland. But don't think we're in the clear just yet. Brian says there is still a chance for more rain overnight. He will be showing you where it might be falling throughout The Breakfast Show this morning.
Today is Election Day in Kentucky. The biggest race you have probably seen ads for is the governor's race. This morning Tyler Profilet will be live in Paducah looking ahead as people start arriving at the polls to pick a winner.
This morning negotiations between the teacher's union and Southern Illinois University leaders will continue. We'll keep you updated on-line and on-air if there are any developments.
I hope you can join us for The Breakfast Show this morning - we have a lot planned and news you can use to get your day started well. If you see something you're interested in turn on The Breakfast Show!
- 5:15 - Beware of foreclosure scams. There are new ones hitting the market and we'll tell you what to look out for.
- 5:30 - Remembering Smokin' Joe Frazier - he lost a short battle with cancer last night. This morning we'll look back at his remarkable life.
- 5:45 - She's bald and beautiful and she wants you to know it! Meet a Tennessee teen who says bullies have nothing on her and she wants everyone to know how she's coping with them.
- 6:10 - Shake, rattling and rolling in Oklahoma! We'll bring you more on the recent swarm of quakes in Oklahoma as damage reports continue to come in.
- 6:15 - Christmas gift cards: The good - The bad & The ugly. There's a lot you need to know about gift cards before buying them for people on your list this year. Tune in this morning at 6:15 so you don't end up being a bad Santa.
- 6:20 - We have new information about teens and sweet drinks. It's not just sugar soda you need to be worried about. And there are new numbers coming in on drug use and teens. Stephanie Byars is in to break them down for you so you can be informed today.
- 6:35 - It's one of these stories you have to take time to watch. A military family gets the surprise of a lifetime during halftime of the Chief's football game. Need some good news in your life? This is the story to turn on The Breakfast Show to see.
And this is just skimming the surface of all the new headlines and information we have for you this morning. So as you're getting ready for the day, turn on The Breakfast Show! We love having you join us each morning.
If you ever want to call in a news tip - call 1-800-455-KFVS