PULASKI, IL (KFVS) - A Pulaski County family is homeless after a late-night fire destroyed their home and everything in it.
According to Village of Pulaski Fire Chief Jerry Thurston, the blaze started in the back of a house trailer at 1171 Cherry Street just before 11 p.m. Saturday night.
Chief Thurston tells Heartland News the cause of the fire is likely faulty electrical wiring. The home owner told Thurston they'd been having electrical problems at the home lately.
Fire crews had the fire knocked down shortly after 11:30. The home is considered a total loss.
No one was at home when the fire started. There were no injuries.