All requested information must be included. Missing information could disqualify the form.
Nominations must be received at KFVS12 by close of business December 6, 2013.
KFVS12 is not responsible for mailed, faxed, or e-mailed nominations being lost, damaged, or not received due to mail service, overloaded phone lines, or other technical problems.
No purchase necessary to enter
Promotion void where prohibited.
Selection of the finalists made by KFVS station management.
1. You must be a legal citizen of the United States.
2. Potential candidates must be currently employed in the agricultural field.
3. Winners are responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes if any prizes are awarded.
4. Winners are responsible for complying with local, state, and federal laws.
5. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted.
6. Employees of KFVS-TV are NOT eligible.
7. Persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person employed by KFVS-TV, Feeder's Outdoors, Davis Farm Supplies, Inc. are NOT eligible.
8. All finalists must agree to allow KFVS12 and its sponsors to use the winners name, voice, picture, and likeness on television and in any other form of media for promotional purposes without compensation.
9. All finalists must agree to allow a KFVS12 news crew on location to video tape a segment featuring the finalist for a segment to air during Heartland News.
10. Selected farmers must be a resident of, and farm land located in, counties in Southeast Missouri, Southern Illinois, Western Kentucky, and Northwestern Tennessee within the KFVS-TV viewing area.
For a list of sponsor locations and/or finalists send a self addressed stamped envelope to: Heartland's Choice, KFVS12, P.O. Box 100, Cape Girardeau, MO, 63702. Finalists names will be released after December 6, 2013.