LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) - Steady rain overnight, heavy at times, was causing problems early Wednesday as water spilled over onto the roads in several Kentuckiana neighborhoods.
According to MetroSafe, as of 8 a.m., the following roads were closed due to high water:
- The 1400 block Frankfort Avenue
- Seneca and Cherokee Parks have several flooded roads and residents are asked to stay away
- McCawley between Jefferson and Egypt in Okolona
- Mockingbird Valley at River Road
- Lower River Road south of Fincastle
- Evelyn between Fifth and Southern Parkway
- Northbound Dixie, south of Pages Lane
- Barricades have also been requested for northbound Dixie Highway at Stephan
Do not drive around barricades.
A tree was blocking the road at Old Fern Valley Road at Preston Highway. No word on when it will be removed.
We'll continue to update this list and bring you the latest on flooding conditions in the area.