Today is Tuesday, August 17
Today The Breakfast Show is packed with news that will help you get out the door a little smarter, more informed and dressed correctly for whatever Brian says is coming our way.
This, I hear, could be another pretty nice day. Check out what's he's forecasting throughout the show this morning. Or for anyone wanting more forecast than you'll ever get on-air - take a look at Brian's morning weather blog.
And this morning I'm trying to make it easy for you to plan when to watch:
- At 6:45 you get Tax Amnesty! In Illinois if you owe back taxes for the last 8 years you can now pay without penalty.
- Turn on at 5:45 and find out what are the hottest new phone games!
- Eat your breakfast in front of the TV at 6:15 and see how researchers are coming up with a new procedure for treating scoliosis.
- Get the kids out the door by 6:50 and watch what happened at the Marion city council meeting last night when an upstate atheist told the city leaders to think twice before putting the 10 Commandments in the city square.
- And set a second alarm for 6 a.m. this morning to be in the loop today when your co-workers are talking about a last-minute signing by the St. Louis Cardinals.
Become a fan of Heartland News on Facebook
If you ever want to call in a news tip - call 1-800-455-KFVS