Galemore Motor Company has been owned and operated by the Galemore family for almost fifty years. The dealership was founded in 1956 by L. E. Galemore, Jr. as a Chrysler / Dodge dealer.
In 1989, L.E.'s son Richard took over as General Manager and in 1990 the Galemore family also acquired the General Motors dealership in Charleston. These two dealerships were combined to offer Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Chevrolet, Buick and Pontiac vehicles at one convenient location.
Richard's son, Steven, has been integral in the growth of the dealership working in sales and sales management over the years.
The Galemore family is looking forward to offering the best sales and service in the area for many more years to come.