All requested information must be included. Missing information could disqualify the form.
Nominations must be received at KFVS12 by April 21, 2013.
KFVS12 is not responsible for mailed, faxed, or e-mailed nominations being lost, damaged, or not received due to mail service, overloaded phone lines, or other technical problems.
No purchase necessary to enter
Promotion void where prohibited.
Selection of the 12 finalists is made by a panel of judges representing various levels of education in the viewing area along with KFVS management.
- You or a family member must have been taught by the teacher to nominate him/her.
- You must be a legal citizen of the United States.
- Potential candidates must be teaching during the 2012-2013 school year.
- Home schooling teachers are not eligible.
- Winners are responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes if any prizes are awarded.
- Winners are responsible for complying with local, state, and federal laws.
- No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted.
- Employees of KFVS-TV, promotional sponsors, their subsidiaries, franchisees, or affiliates or employees of advertising or service agencies or independent contractors are NOT eligible.
- Individuals engaged in production, development, or distribution of materials for this promotion are NOT eligible.
- Persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in categories #8 or #9 are NOT eligible.
- All finalists must agree to allow KFVS12 and its sponsors to use the winners name, voice, picture, and likeness on television and in any other form of media for promotional purposes without compensation.
- All finalists must agree to allow a KFVS12 news crew on location to video tape a segment featuring the finalist and their students for a segment to air during Heartland News.
For a list of sponsor locations and/or finalists send a self addressed stamped envelope to: Heartland's Best Teachers, KFVS12, P.O. Box 100, Cape Girardeau, MO, 63702. Finalists names will be released after June 1, 2013.