MCCRACKEN COUNTY, KY (KFVS) - Deputies in McCracken County, Kentucky said a traffic stop led to an arrest on April 15.
Deputies said they stopped a Chevrolet pickup truck at Lovelaceville Rd and Mayfield Metropolis Rd .
The driver is identified as Joe Myers, 38, of Melber. Myers was seen weaving on the roadway on Mayfield Metropolis Rd. and was stopped at the Massac Kountry Kitchen on Lovelaceville Rd..
Deputies said Myers went through field sobriety tests and he was subsequently placed under arrest for DUI.
A search of the vehicle post arrest found a quantity of suspected methamphetamine inside of the vehicle as well as drug paraphernalia, prescription pills, and a concealed pistol.
Myers is facing the following charges:
- Operating Motor Vehicle Under Influence Alcohol/Drugs 1st offense
- Possession of Controlled Substance 1st degree, 1st offense, Methamphetamine
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Carrying Concealed Deadly Weapon
- Prescription not in proper container
- Possession of Controlled Substance 2nd degree, 1st offense, drug unspecified