PADUCAH, KY (KFVS) - A total of 17 people were arrested in a three-day prostitution sting in McCracken County, Kentucky.
The sheriff’s office began the investigation of local prostitution activity after getting complaints about online ads on websites.
According to Sheriff Matt Carter, undercover detectives made agreements with those believed to be prostitutes placing the ads as well as those responding to the online ads placed by detectives on websites during the investigation.
“A multitude of crimes can often be directly correlated to prostitution," said Sheriff Matt Carter. “The message we hope to send as a result of this operation is simple. McCracken County is not a safe place to engage in this type of activity and proactive enforcement will continue. This is not the first operation we have conducted and it will not be the last.”
Those arrested include:
- Aaron J. Kelly, 26, of Paducah, Ky. for prostitution and possession of marijuana
- Joshua W. Culp, 39, of Benton, Ky. for prostitution, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia
- Terrnell P. Albritton, 33, of Carbondale, Ill. for promoting prostitution and operation on a suspended/revoked license
- Mallory A. Shisler, 28, of Carbondale, Ill. for prostitution
- Christopher D. Taylor, 40, of Marion, Ill. for fugitive from another state (Arkansas)
- Anissa R. Haymon, 25, of Marion, Ill. for prostitution
- Penny L. Baird, 53, of Paducah, Ky. for prostitution and resisting arrest
- Benny L. Dawson, 38, of Paducah, Ky. for prostitution
- Natasha L. Henson, 35, of Hardin, Ky. for prostitution, possession of marijuana, and drug paraphernalia
- Stefoni M. Beasley, 28, of Paducah, Ky. for prostitution, possession of marijuana, and drug paraphernalia
- Sarah Taber, 25, for prostitution and fleeing/evading police
- Shevah Baht Israel Ohara, 25, of Oak Grove, Ky. for prostitution and possession of marijuana
- Michael Treas, 45, of Benton, Ky. for solicitation prostitution
- Delandra Stubblefield, 22, of Hickman, Ky. for prostitution
- Dennis Richards, 66, of Eddyville, Ill. for solicitation prostitution
- Jose Gonzalez, 29, of Suwanee, Ga. for solicitation prostitution
- Joel Virgen Marquez, 31, of Mexico for solicitation prostitution
All were booked into the McCracken County Jail. All were arrested between Jan. 14-17.