MISSOURI (KFVS) - Consumers are being warned by the Better Business Bureau against fake shopping companies online.
People are urged to use extreme caution by the BBB when considering online work-from-home jobs with Unique eShop, claiming to be located in St. Charles, Missouri, and Laj eShopping, which claims offices in Fairview Heights, Illinois.
Victims of these scams, report their identities were used to launder money, register websites or businesses and open fraudulent PayPal accounts.
According to the BBB, probable bogus businesses with nearly identical websites include:
- LM eStorage - Hialeah, Florida
- Best Ever eMarketing LLC - Jacksonville, Florida
- Global Retailer Community - Warren, Michigan
- Genius Logistics LLC - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Beta Sales Group - Los Angeles, California
- Altera S LLC - Alpharetta, Georgia
- St Marketing LLC - Windsor Mill, Maryland
BBB says these websites were created within the past several months.